As efforts to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 continue to produce better results, discussions at the national, state, and local level transition to the reopening of commerce. Governments, elected officials, and partners in the travel economy have asked our industry for input on the necessary steps that will allow a safe and responsible restart to business, travel, and other economic activity. The hotel & lodging industry has provided guidance in a number of key areas that will ensure that as our businesses get back to more regular operation, employees, guests, properties, and our entire state are safe, protected, and able to take advantage of all that Ohio has to offer.
Enhanced Industry-Wide Hotel Cleaning Standards in Response to COVID-19
The lodging industry has a longstanding commitment to cleanliness and safety for our employees and guests and already maintained strict protocols in this regard. These new health and safety guidelines represent best practices for the hotel industry, in accordance with CDC guidelines, during the re-opening phase of the economy. Developed by an Advisory Council including all of the major national hotel brands and companies, these industry-wide standards are endorsed by the Ohio Hotel & Lodging Association as the basis for state and local benchmarks.
Customers & Guests
• Ensure a minimum of 6 feet between customers, when possible
• Specify hours for at-risk populations, as appropriate (e.g. elderly)
• Place hand sanitizers in high-contact locations
• Ask customers and guests not to enter if symptomatic
• Stagger entry of customers and guests • Entertainment businesses that offer sports activities and sports leagues must follow guidance for General NonContact Sports
• Ensure a minimum of 6 feet between people, if possible. If not possible, install barriers
• Post social distancing signage and disinfect high-contact surfaces hourly
• Clean merchandise before stocking if possible
• Establish maximum capacity
• Discontinue self-service food stations, product samples
• Food courts must follow Restaurants, Bars, and Banquet & Catering Facilities/Services Guidance
• Entertainment businesses with foodservice operations must also follow Restaurants, Bars, and Banquet & Catering Facilities/Services Guidance
Bed and Breakfast
A Premier Bed & Breakfast Located in Cincinnati, OH
Our 7th Acre
Located next to Six Acres is our sister Bed and Breakfast.
Six Acres Bed and Breakfast is located on six lovely acres in College Hill, just fifteen minutes from Downtown Cincinnati. Six Aces B&B has beautifully landscaped grounds, offering a serene and peaceful stay.
Well-appointed bedrooms for overnight stays and common areas for guest use. For your convenience, all major credit cards are accepted.
Located on six lovely acres, this bed and breakfast has beautifully landscaped grounds, offering a serene and peaceful stay. We have well-appointed bedrooms and common areas.
Our location is easily accessible to downtown venues such as sporting events, cultural fests, and The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
About Sojourn Heritage
Leave the beaten path and occasionally dive into heritage. Follow that path, explore around its corners as it welcomes you in. Before you realize…you will have discovered something worth sharing. Something that will expand your mind and tap into your own unique identity. After all, quality experiences come when we choose to become Sojourners of life.
Imagine traveling to a place where nestled in the warmth of first-class amenities,
history and culture surround you. Explore our communities and neighborhoods through the lens of the past while enjoying art, food, and music all created to tantalize you and enhance your experience.
We are a unique brand of boutique hotels focused on sharing the rich African American history and culture of the communities where we are located. Our goal is to bring you an experience that will not only tap into your soul but by bringing history to life but tap into your senses through our incredible design style and tantalizing food choices.
Welcome to the Sojourn’s Collection of Heritage Accommodations
● We succeed only when we meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, owners and shareholders.
● We have a passion for excellence and will deliver the highest.
standards of hospitality and integrity in the industry.
● We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures.
● We honor the dignity and value of individuals working as a team.
● We improve the communities in which we work.
● We encourage innovation, accept accountability, and embrace change.
● We seek knowledge and growth through learning from our customers and their rich lives and cultures.
● We share a sense of urgency, nimbleness, and endeavor to have fun too!